1. Effectiveness of Agreement
This Agreement shall come into force immediately upon clicking \"Agree to Register\" on the registration page of ORIGIN Storage by user, completing registration procedures and obtaining ORIGIN Storage account and password, and shall be binding upon ORIGIN Storage and users. Thereafter, users shall not make any defense in any form on the ground that they have not read or understood the contents of this Agreement, nor deny the effectiveness hereof on the ground that this Agreement is not signed in writing.
ORIGIN Storage reserves the right to the final interpretation of these provisions.
2. User Services
We provide users with cloud hashrate network services. ORIGIN Storage will not participate in the purchasing and selling of digital currency as a buyer or seller.
Contents of Services
(1) Users shall be entitled to browse the real-time price and relevant information of cloud hashrate services on ORIGIN Storage website, and purchase cloud hashrate services through ORIGIN Storage.
(2) Users shall be entitled to check the information under their member accounts on ORIGIN Storage and operate with the functions provided by ORIGIN Storage.
(3) Users shall be entitled to participate in the website activities organized by ORIGIN Storage in accordance with the activity rules published by ORIGIN Storage.
(4) Other services that ORIGIN Storage undertakes to provide to users.
(1) In event of any transaction dispute between you and other users during the course of transaction on ORIGIN Storage, and once you or either or both of other members submit a request for mediation to ORIGIN Storage , ORIGIN Storage shall have the right to make mediation decision based on unilateral judgment, and you shall understand and agree to accept the judgment and mediation decision to be made by ORIGIN Storage .
(2) You understand and agree that ORIGIN Storage has the right to provide government departments (including judicial and administrative departments) with necessary information as required by them, such as user information that you provide to ORIGIN Storage and transaction records. If you are suspected of infringing upon others' intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests, ORIGIN Storage will also have the right to provide your identity information to the right holder in case that the suspected infringement exists as preliminarily judged.
(3) You shall be solely responsible for any payable taxes and all hardware, software, services and other expenses and fees occurred during the using course of ORIGIN Storage services.
(4) By using the services, you agree that all transactions, once executed, are irrevocable.
(5) By using the services, you agree that ORIGIN Storage has the right to liquidate for contracts in accordance with the rules of the Platform, regardless of profits or losses.
3. As for the registration data provided by users, users agree:
(1) To provide legal, authentic, accurate and complete personal information;
(2) To update information in time if there's any change. If the registration information provided by you is illegal, in-authentic, inaccurate or incomplete, you shall undertake all liability and consequences on your own;
(3) That ORIGIN Storage reserves the right to impose restrictions on accounts and suspend or terminate use of ORIGIN Storage services based on the information provided;
(4) That each user can register one account only;
3. Amendment to and Termination of Services
1. Amendment to Agreement
ORIGIN Storage shall reserve the right to amend, at any time, the contents of this Agreement or other service terms and operating rules published by ORIGIN Storage. In case of any amendment, ORIGIN Storage will make an announcement in the \"Announcement Center\" in this website and the amended version shall take effect from the announcement publication time. By continued using by users of the services provided on ORIGIN Storage website, it shall be deemed as user's agreement on such amendment, while, if users disagree the amended contents, they shall have the right to stop using ORIGIN Storage website and services.
2. Termination of Agreement
(1) ORIGIN Storage shall be entitled to cancel user's ORIGIN Storage account or terminate all the services on ORIGIN Storage as agreed herein, and this Agreement shall terminate on account cancellation date.
(2) Upon termination of this Agreement, users shall not be entitled to require ORIGIN Storage to continue to provide any services or fulfill any other obligations to them, including but not limited to requiring ORIGIN Storage to retain for or disclose to users any information in its original ORIGIN Storage account, or forward to users or any third parties any information that users have not read or sent, etc.
(3) Termination of this Agreement shall not prevent non-breaching party from holding the defaulting party accountable for breach hereof.
Collection of Information
We may use your personal data to provide and improve the sharing cloud hashrate services that ORIGIN Storage provides to you (\"services\") and to improve your experience on this website. \"Personal Data\" means any necessary information relating to the personnel who have been or can be identified. When you create an account for using services, we will collect the information you provide to us. We will also collect and store information by using various technologies, including cookies, pixel tags, and local storage (such as browser network storage or application data cache, database and server logs).
When creating an account, you will be required to provide data, including your email address, phone number, password or other information.
If you refuse to provide any aforementioned information, we will not be able to provide services to you.
1.2 Payment Information
Your payment information will be sent to our third-party payment processing agency, we will store your encrypted wallet address, and we may access and retain user’s information through our third-party payment processing agency.
1.3 Log Information
ORIGIN Storage will collect the information (\"log data\") sent by your browser when you are visiting our website and logging in your account. This log data may include: The Internet Protocol (\"IP\") address of your computer, browser type and version, the service pages you visited, visiting time and date, the time spent on those pages, and other statistical data. In addition, we may collect, monitor, and analyze such information, by using Google Analytics and other third-party services, to improve the functionality of our services. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies to explain how they will use such information, and they can check and use your personal data only if necessary, for performing tasks on our behalf.
1.4 How Do We Use Your Information
We may use the personal information you provide to:
Show you our website and its contents;
Identify you as a user in our system;
Process your orders;
Provide customers with services;
Respond to your request;
Provide you with product updates;
Improve our website;
Send newsletters, surveys, offers and other promotional materials related to our products;
Communicate with you;
Manage risks and protect this website, our services and you from fraud;
Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and perform the Service Agreement of this website andORIGIN Storage; and
For other purposes agreed by you.
1.5 Information about Cookies
In order to give you a better website experience, we use \"cookies\" to allow the website to identify your browser and store users’ preferences and other information. You may change your acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies if your browser or additional browser service allows. Please refer to AboutCookies.org for details. However, if you do so, it may, under certain circumstances, affect your experience of accessing to our website or result in your failure in using our partial services.
Third-party Service Providers
We may engage third party companies to provide business related services for us. Such third parties may only have access to your personal data during the period of providing services by them to us, and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
If You are a Resident in European Economic Area (EEA)
If you are a resident in European Economic Area (EEA), you shall be entitled to some specific data protection rights under applicable laws and regulations. We are aimed to take reasonable measures to allow you to correct, change, delete or restrict the access to your personal data. Please contact us, if you want to know about your personal data we hold and to have your personal information deleted from our system.
Although we are committed to protecting our website and services, you have the responsibility to protect and maintain the security of your personal information and verify that your personal information we maintain is accurate and up to date. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account. Be sure to log out when using a shared computer, and do not disclose your account password or any other account registration information to any unauthorized persons.
However, no method of transmission through Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure its absolute security. We cannot ensure the security of your personal information transmitted to our website and/or through our services.
International Data Transmission
By submitting your information, you agree that your information (including personal data) may be transmitted to and saved in the computers and systems outside the jurisdiction of your country/region. In event of such transmission, we will make our best efforts to ensure your information to be protected to the same degree as stipulated by your country/region.
Third Party Links
Privacy of Minors
We will not intentionally collect or maintain personal data on our website from, and no section in our website is designed for, the persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use or visit this website in any way.
Once we learn that we inadvertently collected any personal data from any persons under the age of 18, we will delete it or take other appropriate measures in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Change of Purpose for Use of Personal Data
We may send you emails about new services and new activities. You can choose the \"Un-subscribe\" feature in each email we send to you to refuse to receive promotional emails fromORIGIN Storage. However, users that agree to use the services will continue to receive other important emails related to the services.
Retention Time of Information
How to Understand, Obtain, Change or Delete Your Personal Information
It is important for us to ensure that your personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up to date. If you find that your any information is inaccurate or out of date, please inform us and we will make changes accordingly. However, if we believe that the change will violate any laws or legal requirements, or result in incorrect information, we may not accept the request for changing the information.
5. Rights and Obligations of Users
Users must not (attempt to) interfere with the services or access to the website or use any service methods other than interfaces, otherwise, you shall agree to undertake any direct or indirect losses as a result from breaching services terms by you.
ORIGIN Storage will not review or approve any requests from third party websites for access to your ORIGIN Storage account, nor hold these websites accountable. If you do not trust any website requesting for your information, you shall not approve the request.
It is prohibited to endanger State security or disclose State secrets by taking advantage of this website or infringe upon the lawful rights and interests of State, social collectives and citizens.
Users shall not maliciously register any accounts on ORIGIN Storage by any means, including but not limited to registration for more than one accounts for the purpose of making profits, speculation, cashing, winning awards, or otherwise. Users shall not steal another user's account.
Users are prohibited from using ORIGIN Storage as a place, platform or medium to engage in various illegal activities in any form. Without the authorization or permission of ORIGIN Storage, users shall not engage in any commercial activities in the name of this website, nor use ORIGIN Storage Network as a place, platform or medium to engage in any commercial activities in any form.
If any user violates the said provisions, ORIGIN Storage shall be entitled to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to, deleting the contents posted by the user, canceling the star, honors and virtual wealth obtained by the user on the website, suspending or closing the user's account, nullifying the benefits obtained from violation, and even requiring the user to assume legal liability.
6. Refuse to Guarantee and Disclaimer
As a third-party platform of \"Internet Service Provider\", ORIGIN Storage does/will not guarantee that the information and services on the website platform can fully satisfy the demands of users.
Due to the particularity of Internet, ORIGIN Storage does/will not guarantee that the services will not be interrupted, nor guarantee the timeliness and security of the services, and will not assume any liability that is not caused byORIGIN Storage. ORIGIN Storage strives to enable users to get access to and use this website safely, but it does/will not state or guarantee that this website or its servers are free from viruses or other potentially harmful factors, therefore, users are suggested to use the softwares recognized in the industry to detect and kill any viruses in any files downloaded from ORIGIN Storage network.
ORIGIN Storage will not be responsible for any failure in saving, changing, deletion or storing of the information posted by users, nor for any literal errors or omissions on the website which are not intentionally caused by ORIGIN Storage. ORIGIN Storage shall have the right but have no obligation to improve or correct any omissions or errors in any part of this website.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed by ORIGIN Storage in writing, it does/will not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the contents and information obtained by users from this website, in any way (including but not limited to containing, via, connecting to or downloading from this website), including but not limited to advertisements, and ORIGIN Storage is/will not be liable for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by users based on the contents and information on this Website. And users shall use the information and contents on this website at their own risks.
All comments posted by users in ORIGIN Storage shall represent their individual opinions only and shall not imply that this website approves their views or confirms their descriptions, and this website disclaims any legal liability arising from any user comments.
ORIGIN Storage shall have the right to delete all kinds of information in ORIGIN Storage that does not comply with laws or the provisions of Agreement, without notification to users.
7. All notifications from ORIGIN Storage to users will be delivered via official page announcements, InMail, E-mails, customer service calls, SMSs or regular letters. ORIGIN Storage will not assume any legal liability for any prize-winning, preference and other activity or information that is not obtained through the formal channels ofORIGIN Storage.
ORIGIN Storage shall be entitled to adjust the charging rate of top-up, withdrawal, transaction and other service fees according to market conditions, and decide termination of free promotion period.
7. Statement on Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights ofORIGIN Storage, as well as all information and contents related thereto, including but not limited to: text expression and its combination, icons, graphics, charts, colors, interface designs, layout framework, relevant data, printed materials, or electronic files, etc, shall be protected by the Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Patent Law and Anti-Unfair Competition Law of the People's Republic of China, corresponding international treaties and other intellectual property laws and regulations, and ORIGIN Storage shall be entitled to the said intellectual property rights, except for the softwares or technologies licensed by third parties. Without the written consent ofORIGIN Storage, users shall not exercise, utilize or transfer any aforesaid intellectual property rights for any profit-making or non-profit purpose, or authorize any third party to do the same, and ORIGIN Storage shall reserve the right to hold anyone accountable for any said unauthorized acts.
8. Special Statements
To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall ORIGIN Storage be liable for any failure or delay in services caused by the maintenance of information network equipment, connection failure of information network, computer, communication, other system or power failure, strikes, labor disputes, riots, revolts, disorders, insufficient productivity or production materials, fire, floods, storms, explosions, wars, acts of governments, orders of judicial administrative authorities, other force majeure or third party's omission, and any losses suffered by users arising from that.
9. Risk Notes
Digital currency investments with high risk
(1) Digital currency market is new and unidentified, and probably will not going to grow. At present, digital currencies are mainly used by speculators, while relatively few are used in retail and commercial markets, therefore, the price of digital currencies is prone to fluctuations, which in turn have an adverse impact on digital currency investments.
(2) Digital currency market does not have the daily ceiling of rise and fall as stock market has, and trading takes place around the clock. With fewer chips, the price of a digital currency is subject to the control of bankers, which may either rise several times or fall by half in a day.
By participating in the mining of digital currency, users shall, on their own, control risks, assess investment value and risks of and in digital currency, and undertake economic risks of losing all investments.
If any transaction of a digital currency is suspended or prohibited due to enactment of or amendment to any national laws, regulations and normative documents, all economic losses caused by that shall be undertaken by users themselves.
10. Jurisdiction and Application of Law
All disputes, claims or other matters arising from or in connection with use of ORIGIN Storage website by users shall be governed by the laws of Cayman Islands.
Any dispute between users and ORIGIN Storage shall first be settled through negotiation in good faith. In case of unsuccessful negotiation, a lawsuit shall be filed with the People's Court in the place where ORIGIN Storage is located.